8 Weird Things You Probably Didn't Spot In The Backgrounds Of These Movies
On 22nd November 2016
I think everybody who has ever lived has had at least ONE strange habit. I mean, some of us bite our fingernails and some of us like to crack our knuckles. Me? I like to spot hidden things in movies. All I'm saying is that when I'm at the movies, I tend to spend more time looking for easter eggs than I do paying attention to the plot.
1. "Despicable Me" featured a gag aimed at adults.
Look, we hate Minions, but it's hilarious that the creators of "Despicable Me" slipped in a quick makeout joke in one of the shots to the Minion crowd.
2. This "Jurassic Park" blooper is hard to miss after you've seen it.
Look over the T. Rex's head; there's a sprinkler. Apparently, the cameraman panned a little too far up.
3. "The Goofy Movie" was made by Disney.
It makes sense that they'd include a nod to one of their most famous characters. The dog face is a nice touch.
4. Boba Fett flies past Luke's fight scene in "Return of the Jedi."
Of course, we were too focused on Luke to notice. It's actually hilarious, though; Fett's out of control, and he looks like a rag doll. Also, Luke clearly didn't kick that guy.
5. In this scene from "Mr. Nanny," something's, uh, happening.
Apparently, the guy in the background needs to dispose of a dog and can't think of any other way. We have no idea why this happened.
6. In "I Am Legend," there's an ad for "Batman Vs. Superman" in the background.
"I Am Legend" came out quite a long time before "Batman Vs. Superman" was even announced. Of course, DC has been talking about making the movie for quite a while, so it's not too crazy.
7. Alright, this is from a TV show, not a movie.
It's from "Better Off Ted." Fans of "Doctor Who" will notice the Dalek in the background; it's a neat nod to the long-running British sci-fi show.
8. Look closely when Rose swings the ax in "Titanic."
Yeah, her aim is awful. In real life, Jack would be missing a hand.